Palm Beach Gardens Contract Dispute Attorneys
Commercial transactions and business relationships often lead to disputes. When negotiation fails, litigation may be the only way to resolve the matter. At Boyes & Farina, our attorneys represent clients in litigation involving public and closely held corporations, and corporate officers, directors and shareholders.
Business litigation matters may involve:
- Contract Interpretation
- Disputes over corporate management and control
- Business dissolution
- Employment disputes
- Disputes over non-compete agreements & trade secrets
- Interference with contracts or business relationships
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases
- Antitrust and trade actions
Arrange a Consultation Today
Call our office at 561-202-1578 or toll free at 888-653-2074 and speak directly with our attorneys. For your convenience, we also accept e-mails. This is the best way for us to understand the issues you are facing and to start the process of crafting a viable solution or solutions on your behalf.