Adam C. Sabocik
Adam C. Sabocik earned his J.D. from Florida State University, and his B.A. in criminology, with highest honors, from the University of Florida. He is admitted to practice in Florida and the U.S. Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Sabocik began his legal career in 2002, serving as a Staff Attorney for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in West Palm Beach, where he gained experience working for several Circuit Judges in the probate and guardianship divisions. Mr. Sabocik has been an associate attorney with the firm since 2008, and focuses his practice in the areas of probate and trust litigation, guardianship litigation and administration, and estate planning and administration.
Mr. Sabocik was born in Detroit, Michigan, but was raised in Florida and is an avid Florida Gator fan. He enjoys spending time with his family, and when he has a chance, motorcycling, golfing, photography, and both salt and freshwater fishing.
Areas of Practice
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Guardianship Litigation
- Estate, Trust and Guardianship Administration
- Estate Planning
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2002
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2002
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1998
- Honors: Highest Honors
- Major: Criminology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Mmeber
- Craig S. Bernard American Inns of Court, LIV, Emeritus Member
Past Employment Positions
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Court in Palm Beach County, Florida, Staff Attorney, 2002 - 2005